I pledge to make educated decisions, facilitating a customized ownership of my personal health and well-being.
I will build community by liking, commenting and sharing articles with other Members and the groups I create and participate in.
As a user and Member of Our Green Nation I will adhere to the following user guidelines*
- I am expected to behave in an AUTHENTIC manner that is inclusive and friendly to others.
- I am encouraged to find ways to be CREATIVE, FUN and look at myself and others from an integrated viewpoint.
- I will help create a respectful integrative wellness COMMUNITY by sharing, liking and commenting on posts and content.
- I will not use any portion of this site to shamelessly promote or leverate affiliate marketing for companies or individuals who are not approved contributors of this site.
- I have much to be GRATEFUL for and should strive to be humble.
- I will use open COMMUNICATION to express myself and create a FAMILY environment that supports the path of personal discovery.
- I embrace each new moment and idea by learning in an expansive and ACCEPTING way and also understand that every idea or recommendation may not work for me personally.
- I understand that life is a process of personal growth and change; I agree to embrace and honor my personal EVOLUTION and the evolution of others.
- I commit to a RESOURCEFUL mindset and will try to use our global assets intelligently – conserving, reusing, recycling, repurposing – and find my own version of sustainable wellness.
- When interacting with Members, Contributors or Employees, I will always use productive ways to ENGAGE and display my PASSION for topics presented, concerns raised, questions asked or any other type of interaction that may present itself.
- Even in the face of challenges, I take full RESPONSIBILITY for myself and my behavior.
- I remain DRIVEN to seek to seek to understand and find win-win solutions for myself and others.
*Membership Privileges may be revoked at any time for any reason.